BLS – Instructor Led Training
AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives after cardiac arrest. Updated to re ect new 2015 science, BLS teaches the concepts of high-quality CPR, improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
BLS from AHA offers the advantages of: ~ Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes ~ Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients ~ Course and content exibility for AHA Instructors and students, including adaptability to local protocols .
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and
other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
• New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
See More: Tip for Swimmers