Dear WSI Candidate,
I am excited to offer you the American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor course.
Please be sure to complete the Orientation to the Swimming and Water Safety Program. To access this orientation:
- Go to http://www.instructorscorner.org/wsicandidates
- Click on Instructor Candidates.
- Click on Orientation to the Swimming and Water Safety Program.
- Complete the Orientation to the Swimming and Water Safety Program. Upon completion, be sure to print signature page and bring it to the first session as evidence of completion.
In addition to completing the Orientation to the Swimming and Water Safety Program, please follow the registration process outlined below to complete course registration.
***If it does not open, copy and paste the URL into your browser***
- If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one – click the “New User” link and complete the information for the account – please make note of your username and password for future access to the online content.
- The next step will be to click “Confirm.”
- You will be asked to select a Payment. From the method of payment menu, select credit card ($35.00) as the method of payment. Leave the Expected Date section empty. Click the Save button. Click the Place Order Button.
- You are now enrolled.
Blended Learning course participants must also take additional steps to access and complete the online simulated learning content prior to Wednesday, June 13th.
As you complete the online lessons, please print a Round of Completion Sheet at the end of each lesson. Bring the Round Completion Sheet to each on-site skills session to verify completion of the online lessons. I will also accept a picture of your computer screen showing your Round of Completion to be sent via email or text in an effort to save trees and ink.
To log in and access course content at a later time:
- Click http://classes.redcross.org
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to the “My Learning” tab and the “My Enrollments” page will be displayed.
- Select the “Launch” link for the appropriate course to view and take the content.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to text or call me at 954-232-8691.